Monday, December 27, 2010

Clear Images Photography

Chris from Clear Images Photography is a freelance photographer based in Kelowna, BC. Chris specializes in Event Photojournalism, and Concept Portraiture's, but by no means are those his limitations as a photographer. Chris considers himself quite proficient shooting weddings, family portraits, sporting events, boudoir, and commercial needs.
To quote Chris, "Since the day I bought my first DSLR camera, I realized that I had not only a passion for photography, but a looming obsessive presence in my life to learn everything about it!! It’s become a major cornerstone in my life, and I love working with everyone in the industry".
If you have an upcoming event, wedding, or commercial project and you need someone who’s reliable and capable of meeting your needs, contact Chris through his website at clearimagesphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment