Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crystal Mountain Ski Resort

I think a lot of people forget that we have this little ski resort called Crystal Mountain in Westbank. Many many years ago I skied there. At that time it was called Last Mountain. Yes, that is a very long time ago. I did my first run on that hill and broke my first set of skis as well.
If you live in Kelowna and you want a change of pace from Big White or Silver Star, rip up to Crystal Mountain for the day. I think I'll head up there next week.
Directions:
Crystal Mountain is accessed from Highway 97 at the Glenrosa exit in Westbank. This exit is located between Westbank and Peachland, just north of the Connector and Highway 97 junction. Signs from both directions indicate the Glenrosa exit. Continue to drive another 10 km along Glenrosa Road, with no further exits. This road is right to Crystal Mountain and is maintained by the Province. Please call us at (250) 768-5189 if you require assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment